Join the ROB Team!Job Opportunities
Riders on Board is hiring snowboard coaches:
POSITIONS: Snowboard Coaches for the 2022/23 winter season
LOCATIONS: Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer
Providing world-class training, coaching and competition services for snowboarding athletes and their families since 2000
Riders on Board is looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to fulfill a part time coaching position (6-12 hours a week)
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure safety and security for the assigned group
- Be a positive role model for riders
- Develop snowboard abilities in a progressive environment
- Plan & implement sessions effectively
The successful candidates will:
- Enjoy working in the cold with kids!
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have strong snowboarding skills
Note: Training, certification and experience coaching snowboarding will be an asset, as will a background in the sport of competitive snowboarding.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s in it for you?
An unforgettable experience, a unique approach to coaching and lifestyle, a great team of coaches to work alongside and lifetime memories/relationships.
Share this Job Position